List of All Universities in Luxembourg (Updated Information)
The Luxembourg is a small landlocked country in western Europe. The country is surrounded by France to the south, Belgium to the west, and Germany to the east. It is one of the smallest countries in the world and one of the richest countries. Although it is known for tax relief for large companies, this small country offers many benefits. The country covers an area of 998 square miles. As of January, its population is 562,958. Luxembourg is famous for its political stable situation. It is the ninth least corrupt country in the world. Luxembourg citizens enjoy a relatively high standard of living. Luxembourg is the main center and is renowned for large private banking. The country’s main business partners are Belgium, France and Germany. Its financial sector is the largest contributor to its economy. The education system provides primary and secondary schools operated by state and local governments and religious institutions.
Luxembourg is one of the most smallest countries in the world. It has an excellent international environment and has many top-ranked universities. Luxembourg is one of the world’s safest country due to its secured environment. The country has multiculturalism practice and that’s why any foreign student can easily adapt to Luxembourg’s vibrant atmosphere.
Why Luxembourg is famous for study for international students:
- Public universities has low rates tuition fees. Any foreign students can get higher education due to their low range tuition fees between 5,500 Euro per academic year. Luxembourg is also highest GDP country in the entire world.
- Luxembourg is famous for living in a multicultural environment and friendly environment. There are three official languages are Luxembourgish, German and French in the country.
- Making you place and career with world’s leading economics. After graduation, foreign students can staying and starting their career in Luxembourg. For international citizens minimum salary is 2500 Euro per month.
- Visiting various monuments and iconic buildings is a great opportunity for foreign students. Some of famous places are the Adolphe Bridge, the Bourscheid Castle, the Place Guillaume II, the Chemin de la Corniche, the Vianden Castle etc.
The University of Luxembourg is known for offering multilingual courses in English, German and French. The university is relatively young which was established in 2003. It is provides some master’s and doctoral degree courses which are taught in English languages. The university is located in different campuses across Luxembourg including the Limpertsburg campus, the Kirchberg campus and the Belval campus. In this post, you will get a complete list and their links to all universities in Luxembourg.
Read also: Universities in Greece
Universities in LuxembourgList of all Universities in Luxembourg
Here, we have listed the universities in the Luxembourg according to the country/region’s city. Choosing to study in the Luxembourg is the best and biggest decision ever. Here, we have compiled some information, you can use this information to decide where to study.
- University of Luxembourg
- Ecole Supérieure Ouverte à Distance
- European Institute of Public Administration
- LUNEX University – International University of Health, Exercise & Sports
- Business Science Institute
- European Business University
- United Business Institutes
- Luxembourg School Of Business
- BBI Luxembourg
- Sacred Heart University
Here are the best and popular colleges and Universities in Luxembourg which is really important to know as a Luxembourgers Citizen. It is also important to gather knowledge for international students. It will help you to get admission to those universities. Just click the link and browse their website.