This article lists all Hospitals in Ethiopia (Official Information) and provides information about Hospitals in Ethiopia, their addresses, contact numbers as well as a brief overview of Hospitals in Addis Ababa. Hospitals are the backbone of any health care system.
In countries like Ethiopia where access to modern health care is very limited, hospitals are even more important because they provide people with life-saving treatment that might not be available elsewhere.
This article also talks about Hospitals in Addis Ababa and how they stack up against other Hospital systems around the world. Hospitals offer a wide range of medical services including 24-hour emergency service for life-threatening conditions.
Hospitals are classified as general hospitals or specialized hospitals (e.g., cancer hospitals). Hospitals also provide diagnostic services such as X-ray, ECG & laboratory investigations; some do dental work too.
Hospitals in Ethiopia are the best way for you to help. They provide free health care and medicine, which is unavailable elsewhere in the country. You can donate money or volunteer your time at one of these hospitals. It’s a great opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life! Do you know what the most common cause of death in Ethiopia is? It’s not AIDS, it’s not malaria, and it’s not malnutrition.
The most common cause of death in Ethiopia is childbirth. That’s right – more than half a million Ethiopian women die each year during pregnancy or childbirth. And that number doesn’t even include those who suffer from obstetric fistula – an injury to the birth canal caused by obstructed labor that leaves them incontinent for life.
Hospitals are an important part of any country’s healthcare system. They provide medical care to people who need it, and they also offer advice on how to stay healthy. There are many hospitals in Ethiopia that can help you with your health needs. We have compiled a list of all the hospitals in Ethiopia so you don’t have to go through the trouble of finding them yourself. You can find this list by clicking here or scrolling down below this paragraph.
Read also: Hospitals in Spain
Hospitals in EthiopiaList of Hospitals in Ethiopia
Here’s the list of hospitals in Ethiopia. For your searching assistance, you will get the hospitals list with their website. I hope this list will help you to get your targeted hospitals and doctors.
- Hamlin Fistula Hospital
- St. Peter’s Specialized Hospital
- Alert Hospital
- Amin General Hospital
- Addis General Hospital
- Addis Hiwot General Hospital
- Nordic Medical Centre
- Anania Mothers & Children Specialized Medical Center
- Betsegah Hospital
- Landmark General Hospital
- Menelik Hospital
- Balcha Hospital
- Ethio Tebib General Hospital
- Girum Hospital
- Alatyon Primary Hospital
- Hayat Hospital
- Hallelujah General Hospital
- iCMC General Hospital
- KADISCO General Hospital
- Myung Sung Christian Medical Center
- Nordic Medical Centre
- Saint Gabriel General Hospital
- St. Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College
- American Medical Center
- Tikur Anbessa Specialized Hospital(TASH)
- Tirunesh Beijing General Hospital
- TZNA General Hospital
- Zewditu Memorial Hospital
- Bethzatha General Hospital
- International Clinical Laboratories – ICL
- Pioneer Diagnostic Center
- Washington Medical Center Addis Ababa
- Aklesia Memorial General Hospital
- Adama General Hospital and Medical College
- Adama Hospital Medical College
- Rift Valley Hospital & Medical College
- Gamby Teaching Hospital
- University of Gondar Hospital
- Harar General Hospital
- Asher Primary Hospital
- Yanet Trauma and Surgical Specialized Center
- Jig-jiga University Referral Hospital
- Ayder Referral Hospital
- Adwa General Hospital
- Aksum University Referral Hospital
- Soddo Christian Hospital
The List of All Hospitals in Ethiopia is the most complete list on the internet. It includes all hospitals, clinics and medical centers in Ethiopia. This list will help you find what you need quickly and easily. You can use this list to find a doctor near your home or office, or search by city to find out which hospitals are closest to where you live. We hope that this list is helpful.